Uniform & Equipment List
PLEASE ENSURE THAT ALL CLOTHING IS LABELLED.
- Navy blue school blazer supplied through school with trim and embroidered badge
- Plain white school shirt, designed to take a tie.
- School tie (supplied through the school)
- V neck school jumper with school logo.
- Tailored charcoal grey trousers or tailored charcoal grey skirt. (Not black)
- Plain dark socks for boys or girls wearing trousers. Black or grey socks (knee length or ankle) for girls wearing skirts.
- Plain black tights (no patterns or leggings).
- Black school shoes. Trainers are not acceptable.
- Plain black belt (small - optional).
PE Kit list (all obtained through the school)
- Polo Shirt
- Fleece top (gilrls)
- Reversible rugby top (boys)
- Shorts (Skort for girls)
- Sports socks
- Track pants
- Base layer
- Rain coat
- Shirts must be able to have all the buttons done up to the top
- Shoes - should be of a single colour and heels should be no more than 5cm in height.
- Skirts should preserve modesty and be in line with the practicalities of everyday school life. Students will be advised if their skirts are genuinely felt to be too short (not more than 8cm above the knee in any event).
- No extreme hairstyles, including sculptured haircuts or features such as razored eyebrows are permitted; nor is dyed hair. A number 2 cut is the minimum permitted length.
- Hair accessories should be unobtrusive, plain and in school or neutral colours only.
More detailed guidance is be available through the uniform policy.
Uniform designs from Sportswear International Ltd:
Compulsory PE Kit
Optional PE Kit
Students should always be properly prepared for school. They should have with them the correct books, pens, pencils and ruler in a pencil case, as well as the appropriate kit for PE, Dance and Design lessons. Students should ensure that they have an appropriate size bag for their belongings. A small purse or handbag is not appropriate.
The following equipment is essential for students to have in school on a daily basis, it will be checked regularly.
· School Bag
· Tablet computer if taken home (Parents are reminded that students must bring their IPad to school every day and it should be fully charged)
· Pens & pencils
· Exercise book for each lesson
· Some subjects (such as Maths/Art/DT) may have additional requirements
Where students are regularly without the required equipment, the form tutor will contact home to try to resolve the issue.